LL FOR NEW BOARD MEMBERS FOR THE FREDERICTON SP
NOTICE TO MEMBERS – BOARD ELECTIONS
Elections will be held to fill open positions for the Board of Directors of the Fredericton SP at its Annual General Membership Meeting to take place June 19, 2019, at 6 p.m., at the Fredericton Inn, in the Prince Edward Room.
The FSP is a non-profit charitable organization who has been ring for animals since 1914.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S CRITERIA FOR MEMBERSHIP
A Board Member shall:
– Be a member of the FSP within 10 days of the election (An annual membership fee is required).
– Be in agreement with and be willing to make a commitment to work towards fulfilling the Mission Statement and Vision of the FSP.
– Have a personal or professional knowledge and/or experience related to the FSP mandate.
– Be open minded, objective in all matters and keep all Board information confidential.
– Be willing to participate and take leadership role on Board Sub-Committees as well as FSP signature events.
– Be willing to attend monthly meetings of the Board.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE FREDERICTON SP
Please be advised that the Annual General Meeting of the Fredericton SP will be held on Wednesday, June 19th from 6:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. in the Prince Edward Room of the Fredericton Motor Inn, 1315 Regent Street, Fredericton, NB.
For any questions or information, please contact the FSP at 459-1555.
**CHANGE OF DATE OF WINE GALA DUE TO FLOODING – NOW MAY 31ST**
WINE GALA MAY?31st PIROONS ROUNDHOUSE
Do you think you know your wines?? Come out to our annual?Wine Gala featuring Piroons Craft Beer on Friday May 31st.? Being held at the historic Piroons Roundhouse on Union Street, it will be a night of fun.? Blind taste test 7 wines, bid on Silent Auction items, and band together to bid on the two Live Auction items, the Larry’s Gulch rod for two or the Wine Tasting for 10 at Rustico with Doug Williams.? There will also be a Cork Pull where for $25 you pull a cork from a basket and will win the corresponding bottle of wrapped wine where the values are anywhere from $15 to $50!? Tickets are available at Shur-Gain Feeds ‘n Needs, The Barking Lot and the FSP for $35 each.
TAX RECIEPT INFORMATION
Please note that tax receipts?are issued for donations of $20 or more.? If you have not received your tax receipt for 2018 please ll 506-459-1555.
Birthday parties, presentations and edutional tours are currently unavailable until further notice.? We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
OUR WISH LIST
Thanks to the generosity of donors and supporters in our community, many items we use and need at the Fredericton SP are donated. We appreciate all the donations and ask that you have a look at our current needs if thinking about donating.? You n download and print a copy of?Our Wish List?here.
- Royal nin (wet) – Kitten instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal nin (wet) – Adult instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal nin (wet) – Ultra Light slices in gravy
- t Food (wet) – Friskies (pate if possible)
- t Food (dry) – Whiskas, Meow Mix, Friskies (Each n be found at most grocery stores, WalMart)
- Dog Food (wet) – Pedigree nned
- Dog Collars – Medium and Large sizes
- t rriers – Medium Size
- t Beds
- t Toys – wands, stinkies
- Dog Treats for training? – liver or Rollover preferred
- Clickers for training both ts & dogs
- Dish Soap
- Nitrile Medil Gloves @ Costco (S, M & L)
- Paper Towels
- Mop Heads
- Photocopy Paper
- Gift rds for WalMart, nadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot
- Pet Safe Ice Control for our walkways
Looking for information on our policies and procedures?? Pick a topic: General Information, Intake, Adoption Process, Visiting the Animals and Volunteering.